This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
The error is most likely an issue in the camera's transform matrix. There is a number of conditions that can trigger it:
- mixing incorrectly interpreted non-square pixel aspect ratios with square pixel footage
- extreme anamorphic comp settings (if e.g. you are creating a web banner)
- general lack of "space" by using very small transform values for your 3D items
- "Collapse Transformations" used in a 3D comp and intermingled with certain 3D-ish effects or 2D layers that use the same switch for continuous rasterization
- 3D matte modes
- last but not least, of course parenting the camera to scaled Nulls
As you see, this is quite complex, so the only way to nail that sucker is to sift through all your layers and check for the described issues.
The FLV error is most certainly unrelated to the other issue and would point to a damaged install. Bay all means you should use the FLV render from the Render Queue, not the QT plugin found under the "Export" option, so maybe you can try that.
Exporting a VRay Camera via autodesk link instead of regular 3dsMax Camera generates the same error.
Hey, thanks for sharing that. I'll add it to the relavant article on my error code database.