1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 20, 2008 12:25 PM by Ko Maruyama

    light shows, particles, lasers what do you call this?????

      i'm trying to make an effect like a laser light show.
      like the ones they have in the back ground of tv broad casts
      or like the windows media player visualisations

      could some one give me a name for this effect so i can search for it on the web

      if you plz give me a link to tutorial
      thank you