For the most flexabilty, here is the workflow I suggest:
- Arrange the stills in the bins in the order you want, select them all and drag them to the timeline. TWeak on the timeline if needed to music etc...
- Add any motion effects you want to clips on the timeline
- Select all the clips on the timline seq and then add the default transition to them all at once (a new fesature of cs4)
- Make a new sequence and do the same with thith the next bin.
- In encore you can import all the sequences as timelines via dynamic link. You can make a chapter playlist to easly set chapter matrkers and order the sequences how ever you like
A basic education in video editing may not be unwise. You can start with the manual and help file, although you may be better served with a simple program for stills, like Imaginate from Canopus (if it still exists) or likewise.
Thank you Curt and Harm!