• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compiling error

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2008 Jun 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the sudden I'm receiving the following compiling error when I never have before:

Initializing compiler...
Generating WebHelp Pro 5.50 (13.10.606)...
Error: Can not register active script for language:javascript)
Template Error: can not resolve macro: RegisterResolvers

Fatal Error: Cannot run macro: RegisterResolvers in compilation script.
Template Error: can not resolve macro: WH_HOME_HTM
Template Error: can not resolve macro: WH_CSH_HTM
Template Error: can not resolve macro: WH_CSH2_HTM
Template Error: can not resolve macro: PostCompile

Fatal Error: Cannot run macro: PostCompile in compilation script.
Finished compiling WebHelp Pro in 30 sec(s)

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2008 Jun 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like your IT admin have removed your admin rights.

http://tinyurl.com/6oeuhh

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2011 Dec 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I am having a similar problem but I'm not at work; I'm on a home network. Here's the error message I'm getting:

Adobe RoboHelp 9 has stopped working

Generating WebHelp 5.50 (9.01.262)

Error: Can not Register Active Script for Language:javascript

Template Error: Can not resolve Macro: RegisterRevolvers

Fatal Error: Cannot resolve Macro: RegisterRevolvers in compilation script

Since I'm working on a home network, I'm not sure how to resolve this issue in my situation. Clicking on the link above would not connect me to the answer that's being suggested. Can you help?

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try generating a webhelp output from one of the supplied sample projects. Do you get the same problem there?

Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

Are you logged in as an ordinary user or as an admin?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

Thanks very much for getting back to me. I just solved the problem (at least it worked on a very large project that I needed to deliver) by running the application as an admin. After spending a lot of time yesterday reading through all of the threads about this, I'm very surprised that what I tried worked, but for some reason it did.

Paul

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 07:05:10 -0700

To: paul_a_parks@hotmail.com

Subject: Compiling error

Re: Compiling error

created by Peter Grainge in RoboHelp HTML - View the full discussion

Try generating a webhelp output from one of the supplied sample projects. Do you get the same problem there? Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left. Are you logged in as an ordinary user or as an admin? See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips http://www.grainge.org/twitter.jpg @petergrainge

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in RoboHelp HTML by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp