1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 10, 2009 3:36 PM by Curt Wrigley

Corner pin is all messed up

In CS3, corner pin isn't working right. If I use the Adobe corner pin, the video corners don't follow the cross-hairs at all. I can put the 4 corner pins just where I want them, but the video itself isn't anywhere close to where it's supposed to be. Sometimes it will go to the right spot when I render the effect, but sometimes it plays back jumping back and forth between the correct position and someplace else.

If I try to use Red Giant corner pin, the video will not follow the crosshairs as I drag them, but it usually renders out to the correct spot. But if I try to add another corner pin to the same segment, the first corner pin video  jumps way out of position again--sometimes covering the area that I need to see to add corner pin to the next video.

It's taking forever to try to get things matched up this way. I've got a quad core system, XP Home, less than a year old, so it should be a question of having enough horsepower to do this. What could be causing the problem?