2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2009 7:03 AM by Steve Grisetti

Will Trial Premiere Elements work after upgrade?

Hello,

I have Trial Premiere Elements, I have been making movies waiting on my standard version to arrive in the mail. I was wondering if I am wasting my time (I am learning the program) or hopefully the files will not have the trial version text acrross the screen.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Will Trial Premiere Elements work after upgrade?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

If you're using the trial of version 7, you'll certainly be able to continue working on your project when the purchased version arrives.

The only item to watch for is that any rendered or output files from the trial will have a watermark on them of the Adobe logo. Once you install the purchased version, you should be able to clear these off by going to the Edit/Preferences and clearing the Media Cache.

• 2. Re: Will Trial Premiere Elements work after upgrade?
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

If you're using the trial of version 7, you'll certainly be able to continue working on your project when the purchased version arrives.

The only item to watch for is that any rendered or output files from the trial will have a watermark on them of the Adobe logo. Once you install the purchased version, you should be able to clear these off by going to the Edit/Preferences and clearing the Media Cache.