The User Experience Designer will provide the necessary services requested by Business Partners for critical initiatives such as the National Agreement Implementation, Employee Portal Framework, KP Intranet and Clinical Library. You will also provide services as requested to additional clients including projects such as web sites, Flex applications and application support. This position will be based in Pleasanton, CA and will require travel to Oakland and other locations for projects, development and meetings.
- Design, code, test, deploy, and maintain intranet sites and applications, working both independently and in team settings.
- Develop CSS standards and strategy across the intranet environment, encompassing portal framework.
- Scope new project work and create detailed project cost estimates, plans, and schedules.
- Assist staff in web site maintenance, design and development for existing sites and applications.
- Incorporate RIA elements when prudent.
- Design within existing brand standards, and test for cross-browser compatibility.
- Use knowledge of Section 508 accessibility compliance when applicable.
- Work with developers to integrate front-end code with back-end functionality, while maintaining code compliance and consistency.
- Help developers and development teams troubleshoot and fix UI problems.
- Develop resolutions, recommend solutions and build action plans as needed.
- Can independently perform, guide, assist or mentor others in web development and maintenance using industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards in all phases of development, implementation, and post-implementation.
Minimum Technical Skills Required: Basic Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications: ***CANDIDATES SHOULD BE LOCAL TO THE SF BAY AREA*** Please contact me here or call 925.924.6359.
Minimum Technical Skills Required:
***CANDIDATES SHOULD BE LOCAL TO THE SF BAY AREA*** Please contact me here or call 925.924.6359.