2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2009 8:20 AM by RossRitchey

Where are the commands?

Richard049

I am just starting with my new Flash CS4 and I'm confused about the Commands menu. I want to create a slide show, and all the instruction that I've read say to start by clicking on Commands->Create Slideshow. But when I look in the commands menu, I don't see "Create Slideshow" or much of anything else, either. Where is Create Slideshow? This is the very first time I've used Flash CS4, so there may be some setup necessary to make the command(s) available, but I don't see anything like that in the instructions that I've found so far. Where is "Create Slideshow"?

Thanks for your help,

• 1. Re: Where are the commands?
          Richard049 Level 1

I still can't figure this out. This is probably a simple newby issue, but what is the Flash CS4 Commands menu supposed to contain on installation? Might I need to install something else to populate it with the "Make Slideshow". All the information that I've seen online seems to imply that it's part of the initial installation.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can give me on this.

• 2. Re: Where are the commands?
            RossRitchey Level 4

Create Slideshow is a default command in Fireworks CS4, not Flash CS4.

There are some slideshow components online that you can purchase for Flash.