0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2009 6:31 PM by Anne W.

Cannot always match updates on website

Recently I purchased CS4 Design Premium and soon after installation I was surprised received a list of updates. Some were obviously for Photoshop, but others were not so clear. I have Hughes.net satellite and because there is a limit as to how much I can download at one time, I have a download manager (Speed Download) that allows me to schedule downloads during "free" hours. The problem is I have to go to the actual website location and click download so the software has the correct URL. I have to do this for each update.

I can find the location for Adobe Updates, but it is not always easy to match the updates that I get from the list automatically generated by Adobe to my Mac. There was one update that was for CS4 in general, but the dropdown in updates only let me look under things like Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc. When I used Search Adobe.com I never found the update, just problems and solutions for that particular part of the program.

I'm just wondering if there is an easier way for me to identify these updates and find them. I hope this makes sense to someone!

Thanks, Anne