Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hyperlink from word in topic to glossary

Apr 16, 2009 Apr 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use insert hyperlink from a word on a topic page to glossary term? I am not a programmer and wonder if there is an easy way to do this. I'm using Robohelp 7.

Thanks.

dpeterson8034

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If you are thinking you might link to a term inside the Glossary tab or panel, the answer to that is no. It quite simply cannot be done.

The Glossary panel is simply a display method. We cannot link to terms inside it or link from terms in it to elsewhere.

What you can do is to run something called the "Glossary Hotspot Wizard". This is a wizard that will scan your topic content seeking matches to Glossary terms. Where a match is found, a DHTML Expanding Hotspot is created.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much Rick. Awsome, just what I needed.

Regards,

dpeterson8034

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp