• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resume pending tasks

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2009 Apr 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the error message when I try to download the Adobe ebook.

Resume pending tasks
One or more downloads are not finished. Do you want to resume pending tasks?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an error dialog, but instead  indicates that you had a previous failure - If you click OK it will retry the download.

--

Jim Lester

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim,

I will try and let you know if it works

Rgds

Sapna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2010 May 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get this message every time I start Adobe Digital Editions, with out fail, and have gotten it ever since I installed ADE.  I assume that something must have failed during installation, but I don't know.  I have gotten it for over 6 months now.  Everything else seems to work just fine.  I clock Ok, but nothing ever happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2010 Jun 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same "One or more downloads are not finished. Do you want to resume pending tasks?" dialog box, click OK and it does nothing and happens each time I restart the app, even after reboot.

I am listed on our server as having borrowed a book, so maybe this is what is where it is stuck, but I dont know how to unstick it.

any suggestions?

-brewster

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2010 Jun 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchased book. It appears to work ok, but it is annoying to get this dialog box each and every time I start the app.

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2011 Feb 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was getting this message and clicking 'OK' every time. It never went away. Then I tried 'Cancel', relaunch ADE, message gone.

Try it, it might work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2011 Feb 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, that worked for me.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines