I installed flashplayer v10 and followed the directions for building my applications using the appropriate sdk by following these directions:
After creating a simple application such as:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" layout="absolute">
<mx:Label text="hello world " />
The app plays fine on my personal computer but if i put it on a server it will not load. I tried 3 different servers. Here is one that I put it on:
I then used the uninstaller to remove flashplayer v10 making sure NO applications were running at the time of the uninstall. Then I rebooted the machine. I did these steps 3 times in a row. I also completely uninstalled flexbuilder and built a new simple hello world application but to no avail. no apps will work anymore built from flexbuilder.
the current flashplayer i have installed is 9,0,115,0
Compile with -use-network=false before posting to the web
Man....I can't believe that ******* worked. I've been uninstalling and re-installing for 2 days now. You rock!
Thank you sir.
Always a pleasure to help out.