0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2008 12:20 PM by deandyer

Can't connect to site

deandyer
      Okay, so I just set up a new site for the Animal Management program here at the college. Everything looked and acted pretty normal through the setup process. Try to set up a faculty member and get an error that they can't connect. So I try to check it out. BTW, we're using CPS.

But now I can't connect to the site, whether to edit or administer. The first error I hit is "Please make sure that you have sufficient permissions." I created the site. I'm still listed as an admin (I checked from a co-worker's machine).

If I try to administer the site (Edit--> Administer Websites), I get the above error, followed by "You can't administer this website because we can't connect to your web server. Please check your network connection." The five other sites on that server, CPS and web, work fine.

Any ideas? I've restarted my machine, connected as admin from another machine (as another admin), but I can't get to it on my machine as me. I can't even delete it. Help me if you can.