Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Error Message

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, everyone,

I have attached a picture of my error in a PDF so you can see it.  How can I paste a picture directly on to the discussion box?

I don't know how else to explain the error, so I think seeing a picture of it will better explain it.  I get this error from time to time when I click on a topic to edit the content.  Because the error contains the folders in which the content is contained, this might be an internal error, but I have no idea. Can anyone tell me what it means?

Thanks!

Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I take a picture of my error by using Cntrl Print Screen, to what do I need to save it and then upload?  I tried paint but the picture is too small and Word doesn't work.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura

If you wanted an image in your help file, how would you do it?

It's the same way here. You capture the image and save it to your hard drive. Then upload from your hard drive.

I usually always save mine as tmp1.png. I use SnagIt but you could use any screen capture application really. You likely have RoboScreen Capture available.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Laura -

If you look closely at the error message, you'll see that the path it's complaining about is messed up. It says "S:\folder\folder\...file:\S:\folder..."

You'll need to fix that link. I recently ran into a few of these in our help files, too, but I have no idea what caused them to get goofed up.

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp