3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2009 1:55 PM by vstcaptivate

how do i put pictures on adobe flash on computer

bgkahuna88

was wondering how to put pictures on whiteboards in my pc . thanks

• 1. Re: how do i put pictures on adobe flash on computer
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

How does this relate to Flash?  Could you provide specific inofrmation as to what you want to accomplish?  If you want to add pictures to a Flash file, you import them.

• 2. Re: how do i put pictures on adobe flash on computer
            bgkahuna88 Level 1

thank you ned for responding... my kids play this game on the pc. it is a flash game. meaning when u copy an image from the pc to put anywhere else in  the pc you just copy and paste pretty much. but with this flash game you right click it like anything else. except the screen goes blank and there is no way for me to get the personal pics on there.  any help would be greatly appreciated. this is not for any work related. i am not trying to make a buck. also if you do know of a way please respond like im a 6 year old.  not really computer savy and my kids are 6 and 8 so they cant help either. thank you for taking the time to read this.

• 3. Re: how do i put pictures on adobe flash on computer
              vstcaptivate

I have what I think is a similar question.  I can't figure out how to upload a powerpoint screen to the whiteboard so that webinar participants can

add to a basic background.   I've seen this  this with another tool called Eluminate...but I don't see an option where I can upload if I chose the whiteboard option.....can't figure out how to do it in Adobe connect pro.   Can anyone help?