Problems with effects ans resolution

chandler124 Level 1

Hello,

I try to make my personal site but I have some problems I can't find

First, I want to make a transition, here's my code :

<code>

<mx:states>

<mx:State name="AgdParcours">

<mx:SetProperty target="{BoxParcours}" name="height" value="317"/>

<mx:SetProperty target="{HParcours}" name="height" value="317"/>

<mx:SetProperty target="{HRealisations}" name="y" value="168"/>

<mx:SetProperty target="{BoxRealisations}" name="y" value="168"/>

<mx:SetProperty target="{VCV}" name="y" value="250"/>

<mx:SetProperty target="{BoxCV}" name="y" value="250"/>

<mx:SetProperty target="{VLoisirs}" name="y" value="250"/>

<mx:SetProperty target="{BoxLoisirs}" name="y" value="250"/>

<mx:SetProperty target="{linkButtonParcours}" name="label" value="RŽduire"/>

<mx:SetEventHandler target="{linkButtonParcours}" name="click" handler="currentState=''"/>

</mx:State>

</mx:states>

<mx:transitions>

<mx:Transition fromState="*" toState="*">

<mx:Parallel targets="{[BoxParcours, HParcours, HRealisations, BoxRealisations, VCV, BoxCV, VLoisirs, BoxLoisirs, VUnivers,                               BoxUnivers, VContacts, BoxContacts]}">

<mx:Move duration="10000"/>

<mx:Resize duration="10000"/>

</mx:Parallel>

</mx:Transition>

</mx:transitions>

</code>                                                                               

Actually, the effect looks good but there's a bug I can't explain... Here's the result  when I click on the button in the Parcours Box in the bottom right :

Cliché 2009-04-28 10-27-43.tiff

There's a transition but it looks bad and after the transition it looks like this :

Cliché 2009-04-28 10-28-16.tiff

Well the transition looks good here. But do you know why is there this problem apparently from the box

--------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, as you can see in the second picture, there's a problem of resolution. Here's my code of my Canvas :

<code>

<mx:Canvas xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" width="1000" height="1314">

</code>

And I can put any numbers in Width and height, it's the same result. Do you know why ?

Thank you