• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems printing published topics

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this is a very basic question, but not being a programmer, I find myself learning as I go with RoboHelp. (Right now I'm using RoboHelp HTML6 - am hoping to upgrade to 8 in the near future.)

When printing a published topic, the right margins are cut off. I know this happens often when printing from the internet, but am wondering what I can do to keep this from happening when users print topics to read offline. Is there a way to program the topics so they print the entire text (and pictures - the Help files are full of screen shots).

Right now, the only thing I can tell people to do is set the margins in Page Setup to 0. That seems to work, but adds an extra step for the user.

Again, I'm more of a writer than a technical person, but I do have access to people who have more programming/IT experience.

You've been a great help in the past - I hope someone can do it for me again.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2009 May 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try using one of the supplied style sheets to see if that makes a difference. If it does, then compare that CSS with yours. Post back if you need help on that.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp