2 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2009 8:20 PM by Mordy Golding

Can I Used someone else colors on my website?

caalip

Hi,

Can I use a color scheme I find on the kuler site on my website?

Thanks,

Grae

PS: Sorry, I had to lie and say I read the terms of use thing to get on this site.  I read like half of one page and was sick of it.  I could never be a lawyer, not in a million used.

• 2. Re: Can I Used someone else colors on my website?
          Mordy Golding Level 3

I posted this on a different thread, but the answer is yes -- here's the relevant text from the Terms of Use:

And now in more common terms:We realize that this section might look a bit scary and so we want to point out a few things. This section only applies to those portions of our sites, such as User Forums, where we intend for users to share content freely with Adobe and with each other. It does not apply to all of the content that you share, contribute or post to our sites. For example, it does not apply to content hosted by Photoshop.com or Acrobat.com. For services like those, we will provide customized license grants that are consistent with the spirit and intent of those services and that are appropriate for the kinds of content we expect you to share within them. (We say this more formally below.) So we encourage you to be selective when deciding which content to contribute under this license and we want you to be sure that you are comfortable granting the above rights when it comes to that specific content.

Mordy