0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2009 1:22 AM by rahimhaji

hide and realign the items in Grid box.

rahimhaji Level 1

Dear Friends,

iam creating options window in a ticker. in that iam showing 2x2 grid. in that each cell iam showing a check box with a label. if the lable is empty, it should not include in the scren, instead of that item at next cell (top right) has to come in that first cell. next bottom left has to come in place of 2nd (top right) next bottom right has to come in place of bottom left. and 4th qadrant will be empty. my code is as follows: Pls help me to do so.

More Info: i have 2x2 grid. if the first item is empty, it has show the items like remove the first item and show the next consequently and last 4th qadrant will be empty.

pls tell me whether iam using grid is right or should i use any other control? i got struct up. pls help me. i have to finish my project..

<mx:Grid height="60">
            <mx:GridRow width="100%" height="23">
                      <mx:GridItem width="100%" height="33">
                          <mx:CheckBox id="chk2" label="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item2')}" click="click1(event)" color="0x000000"  height="20" width="200" visible="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item2')?true:false}" includeInLayout="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item2')?true:false}" selected="{checkselected(rp.currentIndex,'link2')}" fillColors="0xbe0000"/>   
                      </mx:GridItem>
                      <mx:GridItem width="100" height="33">
                          <mx:CheckBox id="chk3" label="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item3')}" click="click1(event)" color="0x000000" height="20" width="200" visible="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item3')?true:false}" includeInLayout="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item3')?true:false}" selected="{checkselected(rp.currentIndex,'link3')}"/>
            </mx:GridRow>

<mx:GridRow width="100%" height="23">
                      <mx:GridItem width="100%" height="33">
                          <mx:CheckBox id="chk4" label="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item4')}" click="click1(event)" color="0x000000" height="20" width="200" visible="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item4')?true:false}" includeInLayout="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item4')?true:false}" selected="{checkselected(rp.currentIndex,'link4')}"/>
                      <mx:GridItem width="100%" height="50">
                          <mx:CheckBox id="chk5" label="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item5')}" click="click1(event)" color="0x000000" height="20" width="200" visible="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item5')?true:false}" includeInLayout="{splititem(rp.currentIndex,'item5')?true:false}" selected="{checkselected(rp.currentIndex,'link5')}"/>
            </mx:GridRow>     
            </mx:Grid>

Thanks and Regards,

Syed Adbul Rahim