• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player 10 doesn't work on Firefox

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2009 Apr 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't even know where to begin with this. So I'm in college. I have a computer with Windows Vista and Internet Explorer. One of the programs mandatory for my classes required me to be a member at a website that, for some reason, doesn't allow Internet Explorer login, so I downloaded Firefox.

Flash player works just fine on Internet Explorer, but not of Firefox. Is it that Firefox has to be my default or what? I am completely stumped.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2009 Apr 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player for Internet Explorer, and Flash Player for Firefox are two different things. Did you install the Firefox version Flash Player?

Using Firefox, go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and download the installer to a location of your choice; you will then need to close Firefox, and run the install_flash_player.exe from where you saved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines