It seems that you havent properly upploaded the required swf . the upload process didnt completed properly . Try cleaning the whole project
Then upload fresh files again and also check the size of the upploaded file matches your local file size.Then clear the cache of your browser and check again.
Did you compile with --use-network=true ?
Erm, so I did the Clean project thing. Honestly I'm not sure which file I should be using. I upload it and there always seems to be a 2kb difference. As for using the compile option - how do I do that? heh. Thanks guys.
Generally you upload all files within the bin release folder
El 30/04/2009, a las 11:55, redcameron <firstname.lastname@example.org> escribió:
Erm, so I did the Clean project thing. Honestly I'm not sure which
file I should be using. I upload it and there always seems to be a
2kb difference. As for using the compile option - how do I do that?
heh. Thanks guys.
you previous upload had size of 460 kb and your new uploaded file has size of 765 kb so its not a difference of 2 kb .It seems you uploaded the debug version this time not the realease version.But both files are corrupted so you are not uploading them completely
Hi there, Heh. I was trying to upload the debugger version (thus the larger file size) while you were checking. I was using FireFTP which seems to have a problem with the files suddenly. Very weird. I'm using ftp from the terminal now, and it's working thank goodness. Apologies. Check it out out now. Once the application loads click into the AGI field and press enter. This is apart of a biology thesis project I'm working on at the University of Toronto. Will be used for certain types of arabidopsis plant research. Thanks again guys! Dave