• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF 8 and .NET

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2009 Apr 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point I'm just trying out the CF8 .NET service and I can't get it to find even the base system classes.

<cfscript>
  objEnv = CreateObject("dotnet","System.Environment");  
</cfscript>

The above code fails with the generic java.lang.ClassNotFound exception along with any other class I try to access. The CF .Net service IS running. Can someone point me in the right direction to trouble shoot this please.

Thanks

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 01, 2009 May 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to admin I haven't done too much in terms of consuming .NET resources in CF, but we used to use a lot of COM objects.  I noticed the documentation had the CreateObject type as ".NET" instead of ".dotnet" - thought maybe that might be causing a problem.  You could also try type of "COM".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am running multiple CF8 instances and was missing the dotnet_coreproxy.config file in the Jrun4\servers\{CFinstance}\cfusion.ear\cfusion.war\WEB-INF\cfusion\lib directory

all is well now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation