1 Reply Latest reply on May 1, 2009 6:16 AM by Gregory Lafrance

resource bundle

swallow_1

hi,

I am using 5 locales in my application, In that each locale folder  has 1 resource bundle (messages.properties file). It works  fine on execution of the below thing.

mxmlc -locale=en_US -source-path=src/locale/{locale} -include-resource-bundles=messages,SharedResources,collections,containers,controls,core,e ffects,formatters,skins,styles -output=src/locale/en_US/en_US_messages.swf

mxmlc -locale=ja_JP -source-path=src/locale/{locale} -include-resource-bundles=messages,SharedResources,collections,containers,controls,core,e ffects,formatters,skins,styles -output=src/locale/ja_JP/ja_JP_messages.swf

mxmlc -locale=en_FR -source-path=src/locale/{locale} -include-resource-bundles=messages,loginMessages,SharedResources,collections,containers,c ontrols,core,effects,formatters,skins,styles -output=src/locale/en_FR/en_FR_messages.swf

Now im in need of using another one resource bundle called loginMessages.properties.So how  do i use this.ie How to specify my application that im using in this resource bundle. I tried the  below thing.I dont how to include that loginMessages.properties file in the resourcebundle.

I tried like this
      mxmlc -locale=en_FR -source-path=src/locale/{locale} -include-resource-bundles=messages,loginMessages,SharedResources,collections,containers,c ontrols,core,effects,formatters,skins,styles -output=src/locale/en_FR/en_FR_messages.swf

Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "loginMessages" for locale "en_FR".

Can you please say where  I went wrong.

Thanx a lot
      selva.