5 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2009 8:09 AM by Eddie Lotter

Very basic problem with MultiCam Mode

littlegreeneighbour

'I've treated myself to the Adobe Premiere CS3 package a few months bach - until that time I've basically worked with AVID Liquid. I use Multi Camera Mode a lot, because I often have to documents concerts.

While I'm very familiar with MultiCam in Liquid I just can't get it done in Premiere and the "Help" didn't help at all. So - this is probably a really primitive and stupid question, but I'd be happy about any help you can give me...

I have two clips showing different angles from a concert. I've captured them in Premiere Pro and they're now in my project.

I already synchronised them. So I now have a sequence withadobe.jpg

two clips.

When I now go to Window- Multi Camera Monitor, I only get the same frame in large previews on both the left and right side.

Adobe Help says:

If the Multi‑Camera Monitor displays the same frame in large previews on both the left and right side, the current clip is either not a multi‑camera clip or a multi‑camera clip that is not enabled.

So how do I turn the normal clips into mult camera clips? Or activate them?

Again, sorry for that primitive question, but I'm at a loss right now. Thx in advance.