2 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2009 5:47 AM by Darrell Loverin

Build issue on OSX

Mrinal Wadhwa

Hi Everyone,

I am in the middle of setting up the SDK build enviornment on my OSX machine and my build fails with the error below ... I'm able to build fine on my windows box.

I'm no ant expert but .. its strange that the build is looking for someting in the sdk in my Flex Builder install folder.

Could someone please help me resolve this.

Thank you

Mrinal

application_updater.application_updater_headless:
          [mkdir] Created dir: /Users/mrinalwadhwa/Development/flexsdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/air/build/intermediate/ ApplicationUpdater/headless
           [copy] Copying 27 files to /Users/mrinalwadhwa/Development/flexsdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/air/build/intermediate/ ApplicationUpdater/headless
           [exec] Loading configuration file /Applications/Adobe Flex Builder 3/sdks/3.2.0/frameworks/air-config.xml
           [exec] Adobe Compc (Flex Component Compiler)
           [exec] Version 3.2.0 build 3958
           [exec] Copyright (c) 2004-2007 Adobe Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
           [exec]
           [exec] Error: Invalid version specified, '3.0.0'
           [exec]
           [exec] Use 'compc -help' for information about using the command line.

BUILD FAILED
      /Users/mrinalwadhwa/Development/flexsdk/trunk/build.xml:225: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /Users/mrinalwadhwa/Development/flexsdk/trunk/frameworks/build.xml:169: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /Users/mrinalwadhwa/Development/flexsdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/air/sample-frameworks-bu ild.xml:207: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /Users/mrinalwadhwa/Development/flexsdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/air/sample-frameworks-bu ild.xml:116: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /Users/mrinalwadhwa/Development/flexsdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/air/sample-frameworks-bu ild.xml:85: exec returned: 1