Its strange to see that my question is not answered yet.
The XML-IN worflow guys should know this process.
Can anyone give me a idea how to do it.
1. You have to get all figure xmlelement in array (using xml rules)
2. Goto xmlfigure element and get page (where it is exist)
3. Using that page, you have to create a two text frames, one for image and another one for caption.
4. Place the caption and image to the corresponding frames.
5. You have to increase the textframe size upto override='false'
6. Group textFrames.
7. Move the frames, wherever you want eighter it is bottom or top.
1. You have to go all the pages and get tables from the document
2. Make one frame and place the table with parent element.
3. Resize the frame.
Thanks for the response, I will check and get back to you.
Any script available for this task.