2 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2009 2:19 AM by bsyyu

need help ? for video delivery

bsyyu

Dear all,

I intend to make Air application for my church that has following function

1/ online capture video through the webcam

2/ editing, such as adding text at the footer

3/ then delivery the final output through vga port to dispaly in the screen

the problem is 3/, can flash deliver the output to the screen via vga port. I don't want the whole desktop ( such as slider for controlling the text etc )  to be displayed in the screen.

Help is needed

• 1. Re: need help ? for video delivery
          Srirangan Level 2

>> the problem is 3/, can flash deliver the output to the screen via vga port. I don't want the whole

>> desktop ( such as slider for controlling the text etc )  to be displayed in the screen.

You can always render video in fullscreen mode. See this:

/* If already in full screen mode, switch to normal mode. */
          Application.application.stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.NORMAL;

/* If not in full screen mode, switch to full screen mode. */
          Application.application.stage.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
          • 2. Re: need help ? for video delivery
            bsyyu Level 1

Hi Srirangan

Thanks for your suggestion.

Video is captured to the swf, apart from video, swf will also have the control center that will allow user to input text or any other function.

So the main point  is I just want to deliver the adjusted video or movieclip to the screen ( not the computer desktop ). While at my computer desktop, user can adjust the function or input the text. It is something like to video broadcasting system but in AIR.