• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFEncode - CFCrypt

Sep 15, 2008 Sep 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been trying unsuccesfully to upload encoded CFM files to a remote server. I only have FTP access to this server although I know it's Linux with CF 7. I'm running CF 8 on Windows. I can load the encoded pages on any of our servers but they generate errors on the remote server. Are there any incompatibility issues with CFENCODE? I also tried CFCRYPT, which is the old version that came with CF 5.

Thank you.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 15, 2008 Sep 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know there are some cross-platform issues with encrypted pages but more importantly it will not work on different versions of jrun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2008 Sep 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Would it be possible to encode using the cfencode.exe from a previous version? Or is the exe tied in to the local jrun?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation