1 Reply Latest reply on May 5, 2009 10:58 PM by progDes

Flash-JavaScript. New security issues. Trusted files. Not working.

progDes

Hi all,

I'm having problems with new secrity rules described here: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/fplayer8_security_01.html

I'm not just testing content localy, I need this content to stay localy and work.

So, I have problems with controling flash from JavaScript. I'm getting security message and it sends me to the Flash Player control panel. But this is not ok for final user, so I need to find another decisions.

I have HTML that surely works in web, but has problems with local storage. My flash is not accessing internet or local files.

Another decision is trusted config files. But it's not working also (see below).

Here is what's happening with different parameters:

1) Flash is published with "Access only local files", not added to trusted config:

Play, Stop, Zoom in and Zoom out is working. I'm getting security message and redirected to FLash Control Panel for Rewind and Next Frame.

2) Flash player is published with "Acces networ only": not added to trusted config:
      Play, Stop, Rewind and Next Frame silently not working. Flash script is not terminating, just dont work. Zoom in, Zoom out works.

3)  Flash is published with "Access only local files", added to trusted config:
      Same as #2
      4) Flash is published with "Acces networ only", added to trusted config:
      Same as #2

So finaly I dont understand how to make things work. Anyone help please.

Thanks/