I'm guessing you didn't try the options I suggested to you when you asked this question over in the HATT list?
I probably clicked the wrong button, what is a HATT list? I haven't had a chance to try anything yet, sorry if I goofed something.
Perhaps I'm mistaken. I replied to a Kim on the HATT (Help Authoring Tools and Techniques) list on the same issue. As the question seemed the same and someone named Kim asked, I assumed it was you!
Probably wasn't if you aren't sure what HATT is.
Basically here is what I replied with there:
In RoboHelp 8 you have new options with dealing with Word content. The whole dialog is different. Additionally, you used to only be able to
import and you were done. Now you can establish a link between Word and RoboHelp. If Word changes, Bing! RoboHelp alerts you to that little fact. You then bring the changes in and update content.
I'm guessing you have experimented with the different styling and pagination options. One thing that may trip you up is the way lists are
handled. You may need to examine the conversion settings and click the Other category (no, not the other white meat... LOL) Try enabling the Convert Word List options.
Perhaps experiment with the options and see what you get.
Ok, glad to know I didn't goof. BTW your suggestion worked, so now all I gotta do is convince the dev guys that they need to look at their function call(s).