2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2008 4:41 PM by Newsgroup_User

Directing Domains

kitster79 Level 1
      Hello everyone,

I have two domain names which I want to point to two different websites which are very similar but have very small variations. However I only have one hosting account with goDaddy. Is there any way to keep two sets of site files at the same hosting space but get to them by typing in two distinguished domain names?

Thanks

Kit
        • 1. Re: Directing Domains
          Level 7
          >>distinguished
          ?? ;-)

Probably best to ask GoDaddy this question.

--

Walt

"kitster79" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:ga78su$n0o$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Hello everyone,
          >
          > I have two domain names which I want to point to two different websites
          > which
          > are very similar but have very small variations. However I only have one
          > hosting account with goDaddy. Is there any way to keep two sets of site
          > files
          > at the same hosting space but get to them by typing in two distinguished
          > domain
          > names?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Kit
          >

• 2. Re: Directing Domains
            Level 7
            "kitster79" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
            >
            > I have two domain names which I want to point to two different websites which
            >are very similar but have very small variations. However I only have one
            >hosting account with goDaddy. Is there any way to keep two sets of site files
            >at the same hosting space but get to them by typing in two distinguished domain
            >names?

My host would do it for me, but they charge for that than they do for two
            separate accounts.

Clancy