0 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2009 6:30 AM by Supermercado_Gato

Permission Denied error launching content in SumTotal 7.2

Supermercado_Gato

I’m testing the trial version of Presenter 7 with SumTotal 7.2. I’m running into an inconsistent Permission Denied error that sometimes occurs when the lesson is launched and the lesson will not load/display. It doesn’t happen every time, even on the same computer. I may get the error message when trying to launch the Presenter lesson and then it may launch as expected on the second attempt. This has happened on three different computers and with each one it seems to happen sporadically. I believe, when it does happen, it will occur the first time a new lesson is launched, but then it may or may not happen again.

The error message appears in a pop-up labeled Internet Explorer with the following details:

Problems with this Web page might prevent it from being displayed properly or functioning properly. In the future, you can display this message by double-clicking the warning icon displayed in the status bar.

Line: 15

Char: 3

Error: Permission denied

Code: 0

The error points to the SCORM.HTM file. Here's the code its referring to:

<script type="text/vbscript" language="VBScript">
         Sub SlideContent_FSCommand(ByVal command, ByVal args)
          select case command
           case "putHREF" location.href = args
           case "putTitle" document.title = args
           case else call SlideContent_DoFSCommand(command, args)
          end select
         end sub
        </script>

I tried to comment out the vbscript, but the error occured with the next script on the page.

Currently I'm using Breeze 5.1 on SumTotal 7.2 and eveything works as expected. I checked a copy of a SCORM.HTM file created with Breeze 5 and it appears to have the same script in that spot and it's never caused a problem.

Workstation configuration:

• WinXP SP2
      • IE6
      • Presenter 7 (trial version)
      • Flash Player 9

Thank you in advance for your help!