0 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2009 3:22 PM by june-rose

How do I fix EditTextOnly.htm ?

june-rose

Can you please assist me in correcting these Error Messages I am getting when using Contribute3.  I have been using this program since 2005 and never had this happen.

I was in the process of publishing a page when I had a power failure.  When I opened the program after the re-boot I got these messages.  I am using MS Office XP Professional.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

When I open Contribute I am getting the following Error Message:
      "The following translators were not loaded due to errors: EditTextOnly.htm has configuration information that is invalid" I can click OK, but the message keeps popping up as they edit their page.

When I publish a page I get the following Error Message:
      "While executing onLoad in _afterSave.htm the following JavaScript error occurred in file _afterSave Reference Error: afterSave is not defined"

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Contribute a few times, but no luck.  I did try to rename the
      "Configuration folder"  to "Configuration-bak"  but got the error message:
      Contribute could not locate the Resources file in the Configuration folder. This file is required to run Dreamweaver.

Any suggestions?