3 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2009 11:57 AM by davidtor2ano

Help

VermillionLaw

I too have been waiting for conversations.  Since there is no person to person support it is hard to know what too do.  I am on a deadline for filing motions...have 5 conversations from yesterday and no response or information.  Do I need to go with another service?  Just let me know. I called customer service, talked with someone I couldn't understand  who directed me to this forum.  Please don't wait 24 hours to respond!!!!!!!!!!

• 1. Re: Help
          davidtor2ano

Let me suggest one thing to you, since it's pretty clear Adobe really doesn't care. I had to get something out on deadline too, and what I did was upload my file and instead of asking for either email delivery or going back to the site later to retrieve it, i chose the option of wait for the conversion and use my browser. it converts right before your eyes and gives the you the button to retrieve the PDF. i think it's the third choice on the delivery option list. it will take a little longer, but you will get your PDF.

• 2. Re: Help
            VermillionLaw Level 1

THANK YOU !!!!!!! It worked quite well.  A bit frustrating with no support from Adobe.  Any other PDF convertors out there that you know about who might be better at customer service?  Thanks Again

Debra A. Vermillion

Vermillion Law Office, LLC

10 South Hallock

Kansas City, Kansas  66101

913-371-1030

913-371-1036 (FAX)

Confidentiality Notice:  This email contains confidential and privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is sent.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient(s), or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email or telephone (913) 371-1030.  Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the intended recipient (s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or privilege.

NOTICE:  The Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all lawyers to notify all recipients of email that (1) email communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any email that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by carious computers it passes through as it goes from you to your intended recipient(s), or vice versa, (3) persons not participating in this may intercept this communication by improperly accessing sender's computer or recipient's computer or even some computer unconnected to wither sender or recipient which the email passes through.  You are being sent an email because you have consented to recieve communication via this medium.  If you change your mind and want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know IMMEDIATELY.

• 3. Re: Help
              davidtor2ano Level 1

Glad it worked. I did receive last night and today all of my conversions

from the queue, but it does concern me that we, the users, have to help each

other with workarounds. Re other converters, there are some out there and I

have used at least one, but in my case I have to use Adobe because I also

use a print-on-demand service for some of my work, and when I try to use a

PDF created by a non-Adobe converter their system doesn't accept it for some

technical reason. In short, I can't really recommend any to you. I can tell

you that I have been using Adobe online for several years and this is the

first major problem I've had. - David