1 Reply Latest reply on May 14, 2009 10:03 PM by ET7

Urgent:  How do I unlock a picture so I can send it to a publisher

ET7

I have to send two of MY PICTURES to a publisher, but I cannot free them from the album starter system.   Have I lost thousands of pix unless I upgrade to a non-free package?     I just need them to be regular jpegs.  Thanks for your expeditious help. 

• 1. Re: Urgent:  How do I unlock a picture so I can send it to a publisher
          ET7 Level 1

Let me restate this. So far I have only found one way to "unlock" my pictures--uninstall album starter and they will be sent back from whence they were.  They came directly from my digital camera.  It's pretty clear that I'm going to have to do away with album starter, but where will my 100s of pictures go?

To "my photos"?  This is really too bad because I liked several features and have used it a lot.  But I have to be able to send pix to my publisher and others who will have to edit and manipulate them.   Please, please, please tell me there is a way to do this.  I can't afford to pay for more photoshop that I'll hardly ever use and don't have time to learn.   I have Quark.  Can I do something that way?