3 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2009 6:10 AM by kc@dafolo.dk

Error in ImportData service

kc@dafolo.dk Level 1

Hi all,

I am using a turnkey LC ES Update 1 with MySQL and JBoss on Windows 2003 Server and I get a weird error in one of my processes:

2009-05-15 13:27:25,978 WARN  [com.adobe.workflow.AWS] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
          at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.invokeMethod(PropertyUtilsBean.java:1773)
          at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.setSimpleProperty(PropertyUtilsBean.java:1 759)
          at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setSimpleProperty(PropertyUtils.java:577)
          at com.adobe.workflow.datatype.runtime.impl.pojo.POJODataTypeNode.setBoundValue(POJODataType Node.java:85)
          at com.adobe.workflow.datatype.runtime.impl.pojo.POJODataTypeNode.setNodeValue(POJODataTypeN ode.java:96)
          at com.adobe.workflow.pat.service.PATExecutionContextImpl.setProcessDataValue(PATExecutionCo ntextImpl.java:793)
          at com.adobe.workflow.engine.PEUtil.invokeAction(PEUtil.java:774)
          at com.adobe.workflow.engine.SynchronousBranch.handleInvokeAction(SynchronousBranch.java:466 )
          at com.adobe.workflow.engine.SynchronousBranch.execute(SynchronousBranch.java:863)
          at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTBean.continueBranchAtAction(ProcessEngineBMTBea n.java:2773)
          at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTBean.asyncContinueBranchCommand(ProcessEngineBM TBean.java:2528)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
          at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)
          at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionConta iner.java:214)
          at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionI nterceptor.java:149)
          at org.jboss.webservice.server.ServiceEndpointInterceptor.invoke(ServiceEndpointInterceptor. java:54)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:48)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:106)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.java:1 58)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT.invoke(TxInterceptorBMT.java:62)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstance Interceptor.java:154)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:153)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:192)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor. java:122)
          at org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java:624)
          at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:873)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalProxyFactory.invoke(BaseLocalProxyFactory.java:415)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.StatelessSessionProxy.invoke(StatelessSessionProxy.java:88)
          at $Proxy192.asyncContinueBranchCommand(Unknown Source)
          at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessCommandControllerBean.doOnMessage(ProcessCommandControll erBean.java:144)
          at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessCommandControllerBean.onMessage(ProcessCommandController Bean.java:99)
          at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)
          at org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenContainer.j ava:475)
          at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionI nterceptor.java:149)
          at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenInstanceInterc eptor.java:101)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: FormInstanceId or ProcessId must be set in order to flush document
          at com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.form.impl.binarycontent.BinaryContentFormInstance.flushDocument (BinaryContentFormInstance.java:205)
          at com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.form.impl.binarycontent.BinaryContentFormInstance.setDocument(B inaryContentFormInstance.java:138)

This seems odd to me as I am only trying to import some updated xml variable into a Document Form (a pdf). WHat does the error mean an how can I get rid of it?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Kim

• 1. Re: Error in ImportData service
          Jasmin Charbonneau Level 4

How are you importing data in that document form.

The ImportData operation from the Form Data Integration only works with document variable.

Are you passing the /proces_data/MyDocForm/@object/document property to the service or the entire Document Form?

Jasmin

• 2. Re: Error in ImportData service
            kc@dafolo.dk Level 1

Hi again Jasmin,

Thanks for your quick reply - you are always fast in here.

I am doing exactly as you describe I don't use the Document Form as input, I reference the @document like you describe, the error has not always occurred in the processbut now it is permanently there. Nothing has been changed in the process, but slight changes has been made to the form - however nothing I would consider as important in this regard.

I have also tested the input xml variable (save it and imported it with Acrobat/Reader) and the data nicely goes into the form without any trouble. the process is rather complicated and the importData service is used extensively, so I need to fix the problem with it (also I have no Form Server, so I cannot use RenderForm instead).

Do you have any idea what my next step of investigation in this matter would be?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Kim

• 3. Re: Error in ImportData service
              kc@dafolo.dk Level 1

Update in the case:

I tried using a new document variable instead of using the /process_data/DocForm/object/@document xpath expression. this seems to do the trick, however I am really confused why the above works one day and suddenly without touching the process not working. This seems like a bug to me.

Can anyone confirm to me whether this is a bug or not?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Kim