• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tips - Tricks training for Captivate beginners

New Here ,
May 19, 2009 May 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm looking for someone (preferably from the UK or the Netherlands) who can deliver a classroom training (in English) for Captivate beginners. We don't want a standard 'How to' training as we have started to use Captivate already. We're more interested in some kind of tips and tricks training to get us up to speed. Can anyone recommend someone? Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You looking for someone to come on-site or could it occur via a virtual session? I'm presently conducting a class with folks in Sweden, Poland and London via a virutal session (we are on a break).

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that was a fast reaction! I'm not sure, I guess a virtual session could work as well. Could you send me some details of what you would cover?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Sorry for the delay. Now on another break.

Likely such a class would be a customized result and depend on what you wanted to see covered. Click the link below and complete the form and I'll be happy to get back to you to discuss what you would like to see covered.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rick,

I'll check it out and discuss it with my colleagues. I'll get back to you next week. Regards, Berit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources