Date: 2009-05-19 13:44:50 -0700 (Tue, 19 May 2009)
VideoPlayer bug fixes:
- Forgot to dispatch the ready event
- The properties on videoplayer that are proxied from videoelement now take into account the correct defaults
- We deal with null or empty string sources better by clearing the video and closing the connection to the net stream. It looks like play() won?\226?\128?\153t take in any arguments?\226?\128?\148at that point, I?\226?\128?\153ll clean up this code around dealign with startTime and duration as well as refactoring some of this ?\226?\128?\156close?\226?\128?\157 the connection code.
- PopUpAnchor pushes the concatenated color matrix, similar to the concatenated transform matrix. This will need to undergo any changes based on Chet?\226?\128?\153s findings.
- Adding enabling/disabling support. This change is dependent on Jason?\226?\128?\153s SKinnableComponent change around enabling/disabling.
- Skin changes in VideoPlayerSkin and volume bar/volumebarmutebutton.
QE Notes: -
Doc Notes: -
Bugs: SDK-21185, SDK-21187, SDK-21015, SDK-20971, SDK-20969, SDK-20928, SDK-21098, SDK-20986, SDK-20947, SDK-20939, SDK-20934, SDK-21014