3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2008 9:57 AM by meesonator

User Areas

meesonator
      i am in the middle of creating a website and i currently have registration and login page that links to a database and have all the relevant record sets and server behaviours. I would like to arrange it so that when a user logs in they get sent to their own "area" that they can customise by uploading text and images etc. I think that i will need to create a master details page but how do i arrange it so that they get sent to only their page and edit their information i.e. corresponding with the username and password that they entered to login.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
        • 1. Re: User Areas
          meesonator Level 1
          Also, related to my previous post, is there any place where you can get a Go To Detail Page for PHP Extension?
          • 2. Re: User Areas
            Level 7
            DW has Master/Detail server behaviors built in, you know?

--
            Murray --- ICQ 71997575
            Adobe Community Expert
            (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
            ==================
            http://www.projectseven.com/go - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
            http://www.dwfaq.com - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
            ==================

"meesonator" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
            news:gb7t7b$k5b$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > Also, related to my previous post, is there any place where you can get a
            > Go To Detail Page for PHP Extension?

• 3. Re: User Areas
              meesonator Level 1
              I do know that it has Master/Detail server behaviors built in, i can use this fine, its just that i want to use it along side a user login behaviour, and user Authentication. I have created this with no problems (user login behaviour, and user Authentication), however when i try to combine the two that i run into difficulties.