• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting Script code into HTML - possibly using snippets?

New Here ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 7 and I need to insert some tracking script code into the HTML.

The location needs to be right before the body close code.

I have multiple pages and would love to use a snippet so that it would be easy to update as necessary.

When I create the snippet code and drop it on the design page, it shows the code.

I cannot get it to drop into the HTML.  Any suggestions?

If it can't be done with snippets, is there a way to mass import code into the HTML of ALL pages?  I'm talking hundreds of pages.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I doubt you will want to use snippets for this. Why? Well, if you use Snippets, you will need to edit all your pages so they include the snippet!

So here's how I might approach it.

Open the Project Set-up pod. Create a Topic Template. Inside the Template, add a Footer. Insert the script into the footer. Save the template and apply it to all your topics. You do this by selecting all topics in the Topic List pod, right-clicking them and choosing the Template. Whoosh! The template is associated and all topics now have a footer (with the script inside).

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp