• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conflict with Java applet

Sep 16, 2008 Sep 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am trying to record an application that is a Java applet running in an IE window (it's a browser-based Oracle application). The recording seems to mess with the functionality of the application. For example, there is a wizard screen with a list of fields to select from, I have to scroll down the list to locate the fields I need. The scrolling function works fine normally, but it will not work at all while recording. Using the scroll bar just makes the window flash like it is refreshing, but it never actually does anything.

Has anyone seen this before?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2008 Sep 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to our community, Lisa

There are sometimes conflicts between Captivate and the applications you need to record.

One way around these conflicts is to establish a remote desktop connection between the PC with Captivate on it and a different PC. You then "drive" and record the application remotely.

Might be worth a shot... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources