3 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2009 11:24 PM by Eric Addison

Premiere Pro Wishlist

JohnBaumchen

When I'm working on a project, I like to customize the information displayed in the bin. I've created custom settings for the metadata but it would be great if that selection, (and order of colums),  automatically became the default for the project. A small thing but annoying to have to reselect my saved settings each time I open the project for editing.

Also, how about modifying the search function in these forums to limit the search to the present forum and provide check boxes for other forums if someone wants to search for results int hem also. Typing in a search term and having 225 results spanning all Adobe products is not very methodical.

Cheers.

• 1. Re: Premiere Pro Wishlist
          Curt Wrigley Level 4

JohnBaumchen wrote:

When I'm working on a project, I like to customize the information displayed in the bin. I've created custom settings for the metadata but it would be great if that selection, (and order of colums),  automatically became the default for the project. A small thing but annoying to have to reselect my saved settings each time I open the project for editing.

I believe CS4 is designed to do what you desire.  Im not at the office now in from of a machine, but I m fairly certain it makes the project bins sticky, or there is a setting to do so.

• 2. Re: Premiere Pro Wishlist
            Jim_Simon Level 8

have to reselect my saved settings each time I open the project for editing.

That is not normal.  You may have to do it for each new priject, but created projects should retain these settings between edit sessions.  If they're not for you, something is wrong.

• 3. Re: Premiere Pro Wishlist
              Eric Addison User Group Manager

One thing on my wishlist...on the crop tool, add a edge feather option. Or just allow the edge feather tool to work on cropped clips. Also native AVC-Intra support, better keying tools, color correction tools that allow you to see the shot before and/or after the shot you're working on, and the ability to import PPro projects into Audition much like you can import projects into ProTools.