6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2008 9:05 PM by Dan Bracuk

Vertical Scrollbar

Level 1
      I want to put a vertical scrollbar in my page. I want to know how to and the code to put it

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Vertical Scrollbar
          Dan Bracuk Level 5
          If there is enough output, one should appear automatically unless you do something to prevent it.
          • 2. Re: Vertical Scrollbar
            Level 1
            I mean I want a new vertical scrollbar inside a table. I need a code for a vertical scrollbar inside a table

Thanks!!!
            • 3. Re: Vertical Scrollbar
              Dan Bracuk Level 5
              Use a grid or iframe.
              • 4. Re: Vertical Scrollbar
                Nick201 Level 1
                Hi dan
                I don't wana change the topic here but i couldn't get answer from anywhere regrading validate soap request to xsd file any idea. I am using xmlspy but still getting error . Do you have any examples of validate soap request to xsd.
                Also i am not finding simple example of soap header validate. I mean i am passing userid and password in soap header and get validate. not sure how to validate that in webserivce.

thanks
                • 5. Re: Vertical Scrollbar
                  Level 7
                  tables do not support scroll bars - you cant put one IN a table.
                  you can out your table in a container that supports scrolling, like a
                  DIV, or as Dan suggested, an IFRAME.

the easiest way is to put your table insde a fixed-size DIV tag - scroll
                  bars should appear automatically in your table is longer than the DIV's
                  height.

you can also employ a GRID, as Dan again has suggested. CFGRID will
                  automatically paginate your recordset. so no scrollbars, but a nice
                  previous-next pagination...

you can also use jQuery with tablesorter and pager plug-ins to make your
                  table paginated.

hth

Azadi Saryev
                  Sabai-dee.com
                  http://www.sabai-dee.com/
                  • 6. Re: Vertical Scrollbar
                    Dan Bracuk Level 5
                    quote:

Originally posted by: Nick201
                    Hi dan
                    I don't wana change the topic here but i couldn't get answer from anywhere regrading validate soap request to xsd file any idea. I am using xmlspy but still getting error . Do you have any examples of validate soap request to xsd.
                    Also i am not finding simple example of soap header validate. I mean i am passing userid and password in soap header and get validate. not sure how to validate that in webserivce.

thanks

I read the subject line and immediately decided that it was outside my area of knowlege.