3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2009 11:50 AM by gdl276s

Contribute Publishing server log in error

dxk

CPS server is returning the following error in a dialog while entering the password on the admin console.

"No default implementation found" . The application used to work for last 10 months without any issues. Looks like some files corrupted.

Is any one received this message before?

Thanks for your help

• 1. Re: Contribute Publishing server log in error
          gdl276s

I am getting this same problem.

I am able to run the application fine in my local WebSphere 6 environment.  In my stage environment I am getting the "No default implementation found" error when attempting to login.

I am guessing that the libraries between the two environments are different.  I will let you know if I find anything.

• 2. Re: Contribute Publishing server log in error
            dxk Level 1

I got the solution. This is what I did.

These errors are caused by a classloading conflict involving different versions of the Xalan XSLT processor classes shipped with ColdFusion MX 7.0.2 and Websphere 5.1.1.

Solution

To resolve these errors, stop your Websphere server, remove xalan.jar from the /cfusion.war/WEB-INF/cfusion/lib directory and restart your Websphere server. This will cause ColdFusion to use the Xalan classes included in the /WebSphere/java/jre/lib/xml.jar directory.

• 3. Re: Contribute Publishing server log in error
              gdl276s Level 1

I attempted these instructions and I am still receiving the error message.  I am having a difficult time see any sort of server logging from this error.  I am also running WebSphere 6.  Any other ideas or conflicting jar files?