2 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2009 9:15 PM by Fighting Sticks

JVC SR-DVM700U to transfer video to Premiere Pro

deegee4u

JVC is not being reconized in Premiere Pro. or Final Cut.  Does anyone have the same problem and know how to fix

• 1. Re: JVC SR-DVM700U to transfer video to Premiere Pro
          Fighting Sticks Level 2

Echolations Debra Gardner,

I have the same problem with my Sony, but will give you my work around.  First I have no idea what this JVC SR-DRM700U even looks like.  If you go looking in the 'Knowledgebase' you'll find Adobe supplies a 'list' of cameras 'supported' by their CS software.  Take a look at the list, if you're camera aint on it and it don't work - well then go figure.  My Sony HDR-HC1E aint on the list and trust me for all the work arounds I can't capture off of it.  However Adobe list's the Sony HDR-XXX, (check the list).  This is my camera's 'bigger brother' and I discovered that I can shoot all my gear on my smaller unit then pull the tape out, hire the model they list as being supported, drop the tapes into it and voilia I capture from the 'supported camera' using images from tapes taken with the smaller, unsupported camera model.  Let me know if this helps!

• 2. Re: JVC SR-DVM700U to transfer video to Premiere Pro
            Fighting Sticks Level 2

Hey Debra,

Kindly disregard the last email, I fired off before realiseing that your JVC, is in fact a video recorder.  Same thing again Adobe will list the video recorders that are supported with their CS software.