2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2009 1:42 PM by Navarro Parker

Problems with Logitech MX1100 wheel?

Navarro Parker Level 3

Anyone else use a Logitech MX1100?  I seem to have a bear of a time with the scroll wheel. Whenever I'm in the comp window, the window shutters form one resolution to another, even though my finger isn't any where near the scroll wheel to zoom.

Is there a way to turn off the scroll wheel zoom in the comp window, but have scroll active in the timeline and bin?

• 1. Re: Problems with Logitech MX1100 wheel?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

I don't think so, but perhaps you can add a modifier key to the Logitech configuration, so the scrollwheel only becomes active when the key is pressed. Also, for any wireless mouse, check your timing settings in your Bluetooth connection. These issues may well depend on some delay getting introduced somewhere or the receiver misinterpreting some commands.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Problems with Logitech MX1100 wheel?
            Navarro Parker Level 3

Well, I "upgraded" to a Razer DeathAdder Mac Edtion and couldn't be happier.

Gaming mice have very shallow button travel and the scroll wheel is exceptionally clicky. So no more accidental zooming inside the comp window. It's maybe the smoothest and most comfortable mouse I've ever used.