1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 23, 2009 11:00 AM by cherokeesue RSS

Audio issues in Presenter-Is Adobe listening?

With the well documented issues of users who are unable to edit audio files in Presenter or have lost the media.ppcx file for no logical reason, I wonder if Adobe is listening. These are serious, serious issues. With no official response from Adobe (that I have seen) or some kind of work around, I am at a loss to how to sell Presenter to my clients, and not promote other alternatives.

In the real world, edits to the audio are inevitable. And when I have to resynch 120 animations on 45 slides because of a lost audio file, Adobe is costing me money! If I can't go into a Presenter module and delete a phrase without deleting the entire ppcx file or have edits ignored, why am I using Presenter and not Articulate?  Come on Adobe-I kniow you own the world, but you would own nothing without us. Can I get a word on this issue from someone?

• 1. Re: Audio issues in Presenter-Is Adobe listening?

I second your statements and applaud them.  Perhaps if our companies began billing Adobe for lost work time based on constantly re-creating audio files, or even reimporting mp3s and re-syncing with animations, someone would pay attention.  We desperately need someone with the authority from Adobe to address and fix this problem of lost audio files.