7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2011 11:49 AM by Jenn A-L RSS

additional Batch Sequences for Acrobat 9 Pro

Greene.r

In my downloaded version of Acrobat 9 Pro, there are only a few batch sequences.

The last time I bought Acrobat on a CD was version 5, and many additional batch sequences came on the CD.  By "additional" I mean that they were not automatically installed when Acrobat was installed, but they could be installed manually.  One could simply copy the additional batch sequences from the CD into the Acrobat installation, after which all of them would be available via the Acrobat interface.

Is the same true with a CD version of Acrobat 9 -- i.e., has the Acrobat 9 CD additional batch sequences that can be copied into the Acrobat installation?

If so, is it possible for a user of the downloaded version of Acrobat 9 Pro to obtain those additional batch sequences?

- -

On my Acrobat 5 CD, the additional batch sequences were in --

(optical drive letter):\Batch\Sequences

In my Acrobat 9 Pro installation (under Windows XP Pro), one would copy additional batch sequences to --

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Sequences\ENU

In both Acrobat 5 and Acrobat 9, it appears that the names of all batch sequence files end in the extension .sequ

- -

I would particularly like to obtain the "List all Bookmarks" batch sequence.  I copied that sequence from the Acrobat 5 CD to the Acrobat 9 installation, and it "sort-of" works.  The main problem is that its list of bookmarks is limited to one page, regardless of the number of bookmarks.  Any bookmarks that would be listed on pages 2, 3 etc. of the list of bookmarks are not listed at all.

Is it possible for me to download or otherwise obtain the Acrobat 9 "List all Bookmarks" batch sequence?

Thanks!