4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2009 11:00 AM by Jeff Schewe

ACR Sync Options

CKH7326

In Camera Raw, when I wish to synchronize images after having selected the ones I want, the Synchronize window opens where I am presented with multiple options (Custom Subset, Everything, White Balance, etc.) via a drop down menu plus the long list of check boxes for individual items (White Balance, Exposure, Recovery, etc.).

Is there a key combination or other means to in effect add an "All Off" capability to this?  I ask because at times I find it tedious to have to manually uncheck nearly all of the bozes in order to sync only a few of the options.

Thank you in advance for any help!

• 1. Re: ACR Sync Options
          MadManChan2000 Adobe Employee

Workaround:

1. select White Balance from the Synchronize popup menu.

2. uncheck White Balance.

Now everything is unchecked, without requiring you to click on every item in

the dialog box.

3. check the items you care about. (if it turns out that WB is one of the

things you care about, you can skip step 2, above).

In Camera Raw, when I wish to synchronize images after having selected the

ones I want, the Synchronize window opens where I am presented with

multiple options (Custom Subset, Everything, White Balance, etc.) via a

drop down menu plus the long list of check boxes for individual items (+*White

Balance, Exposure, Recovery, etc.*+).

Is there a key combination or other means to in effect add an "All Off"

capability to this?  I ask because at times I find it tedious to have to

manually uncheck nearly all of the bozes in order to sync only a few of the

options.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: ACR Sync Options
            Jeff Schewe Level 5

CKH7326 wrote:

Is there a key combination or other means to in effect add an "All Off" capability to this?

As Eric indicates there isn't and he offers the useful work around. But what WOULD be useful is to have a keyboard command of Option/Click (Alt for Win) on any check box to turn that one box on and turn all others off. I'll bet if we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya we might be able to get the ACR team to add that in future versions...either that of we kidnap their dogs and hold them hostage till we get the keyboard commands we want!

(I'm only kidding about kidnapping the dogs...but not about the keyboard command)

• 3. Re: ACR Sync Options
              MadManChan2000 Adobe Employee

...either that of we kidnap their dogs and hold them

hostage till we get the keyboard commands we want!

Thank goodness I don't have any dogs ...

• 4. Re: ACR Sync Options
                Jeff Schewe Level 5

Well, neither does Zalman. I guess that leaves Rose as the likely candidate for capture and release, huh?

:~)