1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 3, 2009 1:48 PM by Tvoliter

Flash Catalyst Mouse Actions

KevinEverywhere Level 1

Realizing that this is still only beta, felt it still important to request adherence to option and command+option wherever relevant. At the top of my list is in the main design area, where I'd like to be able to option click on anything I create to have a duplicate. Close behind is the timeline. I can't even select multiple! I'd like to be able to option+click and drag a duplicate of the timed transition into the other layer (think of fading alpha in and out on elements). It could be that this multiple selection surfaces elsewhere, but I could not find it intuitively in the interface.

PS I really like the attention paid to the right mouse. Kudos to all involved.

• 1. Re: Flash Catalyst Mouse Actions
          Tvoliter Adobe Employee

Kevin,

Thank you very much for the feedback. Option-dragging to duplicate is indeed not supported now, but is a feature we will take into consideration since the gesture is very common in design applications.

Also, allowing users to select more than one effect in the timeline is a feature under high consideration. We realize how it enables much more efficient editing in the timeline.

- Ty